Tuesday, December 2, 2008

say anything quotes

I love John Cusack and i love his movie Say Anything and yes, i want a Lloyd Webber in my life too. Sometimes.

Lloyd Dobler: You used to be fun. You used to be warped and twisted and hilarious... and I mean that in the best way - I mean it as a compliment!
Constance: I was hilarious once, wasn't I?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lloyd Dobler: She's gone. She gave me a pen. I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lloyd Dobler: What I really want to do with my life - what I want to do for a living - is I want to be with your daughter. I'm good at it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corey: You're not a guy. The world is full of guys. Be a man. Dont just be a guy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COREY

Diane Court doesn't go out with guys like you. She's a brain.

D.C.
Trapped in the body of a gameshow hostess.

COREY
Diane Court does not realize how good-looking she is.

LLOYD
Sounds great to me, I'm going to call her, that's what's cool about her.

COREY
Brains stay with brains. The bomb could go off and their mutant genes would form the same cliques.

D.C.
I wouldn't get my hopes up Lloyd.

COREY
I'm sorry. It's just you're a really nice guy, and we don't want to see you get hurt.

LLOYD
I wanna get hurt!


This film is love.

No comments: